As a leader in the wire management industry, North American Wiring Accessories (NAWA) has made its mark by concentrating on the highest quality and most cost-effective wiring solutions for customers all over North America. Keeping a tight product focus allows NAWA to provide world class, personalized service for all your wire management needs.
North American Wiring Accessories offers a high quality and cost effective solution for routing and concealing wiring in control panels, communications closets or other similar applications. Whatever your project requires North American Wiring Accessories offers a large variety of wiring duct sizes to meet your needs. Below are some of the features that are incorporated into all of our 8mm and 4mm wiring duct.
• Non-slip covers included
• Wire duct is pre-drilled for easy installation
• Scored for easy removal of sidewall finger
• Parallel holes on both sidewalls for cutting in wire applications
• Flush cover holds 10% more wires
• High impact, self extinguishing, warp-proof PVC
• Made from UL94 V-0 rated PVC
• Normal working temperature: -25°C to 70°C
• Maximum service temperature 85°C
• Can easily be cut to length using a wire duct cutter
• Rounded burr-free edges
• RoHS compliant, lead-free
• Test to UL File E144197 up to 50°C
NAWA offers a wide selection of cable glands to fit your needs. All NAWA cable glands meet IP68 specifications, and are resistant to low level acids and alkalis. NAWA’s cable glands are designed to provide superior strain relief, and all glands are liquid tight, perfect when liquids and moisture are present. The compact size of our cable glands ease the installation challenges encountered in small spaces.
Whether your application requires
PG or NPT threads, straight or right angle applications, NAWA has the cable glands you are looking for.
• IP68 certification
• Self-locking, internal ratchet protects against vibration
• UL approved NYLON 66, 94V-0
• Waterproof neoprene gaskets
• Locking mechanism assures equal compression against cable
• Each cable gland accommodates a wide variety of cable sizes
• Excellent protection to wire or cable
• Smooth bore allows for quick, easy assembly
• Excellent strain relief
• Tested to UL file E244197